This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello , I've been trying to solve the following problem.

Explanatory example : Say I want to buy eggs in units with a price (eg 1$) and with Dozens in a different price  (10 $ for Dozen egg) in the orderline , I wanted that if I typed say 14 as the quatity to calculate the 12 for 10$ and then add 2 dollars for the 2 ramaining from the quantity set . so that it displays 12 $ as price for 14 eggs

I tried to separate the order line into 2 one for 12 eggs where the price will change autmatically from the pricelist I set 

and the remaining eggs in a another orderline . 

Any help would be appreciated , thank you .

Discard
Best Answer

Odoo POS app doesn't deal with the multiple UoM. this is limitation in the POS app, and Odoo seems doesn't give it attention.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi:

You can do this using a combination of Pricelist and Multiple UoM.

• Go to Sales > Configuration > Settings

• Activate the following settings

• Units of Measure (Sell and purchase products in different units of measure)

• Multiple Sales Prices per Product

• Multiple prices per product

• Go to Sales > Products > Products and define a Pricelist entry in the Sales tab with Minimum Quantity = 12 and the Discounted Unit Price ($10 divided by 12 in your example) at which you want to sell the item.

• In your Sales Order, enter 2 lines - one with UoM of Dozen and another with a UoM of Unit(s). Odoo will automatically apply the correct unit price on each of them.

Hope this helps.

Discard