This question has been flagged

hey folks,

i have first set up (unfortunately) with POP incoming mail exchange our mail server and tried to import the emails into openerp. after importing mails disappeared from server and i cannot find them on OpenErp. I checked under Settings, Technical, Emails - Emails and set filter to incoming but nothing pops up there. i wonder if there is a synchronization archive for emails? i changed the incoming mails now to imap and keep a copy on server but i would like to access somehow the older emails which were in inbox? i work with horde webclients and will set up thunderbird now as email client as the emails functions in openerp are (still) too complicated and we cannot grant everyone technical user access.

So - if anyone knows where to find the inbox synchronization on my openerp instance, that would be a great help - i was trying already the whole afternoon. Else i set up thunderbird, connected it successfully with openerp but when i click on synchronize it wont fetch any mails from openerp (i thought it maybe will fetch the archive as well).

thanks for your help, rod.

Discard