This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I want to change my ID (email) in this community but it will not allow me. I want to carry all my activities with me. Opening a new id is like starting from scratch. Is there anyway i can carry all my activities to the new id in case i create one?

{ 2013/07/02 M. Bramwell : It would be very nice if a forum administrator would step with some statement of policy about this. }

It seems openerp does not have a forum administrator. I am disappointed because I have many issues that I follow under this id and it will be a great loss if I cannot move all that to my new id.

Discard

Omar, what do you want to change it for? (hint: do you just want to remove the dash?). Do you also realize that the email you use here is the one of your openerp.com account that you use on any OpenERP Online instance you might have? (And I see you have several different accounts).

Best Answer

The only things the profile editor prohibits altering are your display name and email address.

Have you tried editing your profile?

Discard
Author

i want to change my email address. that is the id.

A system administrator would have to do that for you, if it is even possible.

Author

maybe a system administrator should post a comment or answer!!!

Author

System Administrator!!! Anyone???

Author

I do not mind re-registering if that is what it entails as long as i can move all the activities (mine) to the new id.

@omar : I have edited your original question in order to bump it to the top of the stack of questions. Adding comments to answers does not do that.