This question has been flagged
1 Reply

video is not loading properly i enrolled in accounting course but i am facing problem in loading the videos can any one know why?    

Discard

Here are a few tips to try if you are facing problems with loading course videos in Odoo:

Check your internet connection: Slow or unstable internet can cause video playback issues. Ensure that your internet connection is stable and has enough bandwidth to stream videos without buffering.

Clear your browser cache: Your browser's cache may be full, causing issues with video playback. Clear your browser cache and try loading the video again.

Try a different browser: If you are having trouble playing videos in one browser, try using a different browser to see if the issue is browser-specific.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Best Answer

Hello Mubaris ct!

Could you indicate which video you tried to open and describe what you see, please?

Thanks and best regards,

Jonathan

Discard
Author

thanks for the reply,

i enrolled accounting course .in all the videos ,starting from accounting overview video i am faceing this issue . even in youtube i face this issue .it takes time to load sometimes .even in youtube i have this issue .i checked my internet speed , i have enough speed . do you have any idea why this is happening ?

Thanks and best regards,

Mubaris

All Accounting videos seem to run well, here.

I would say that the issue you are facing probably happens between your device and YouTube.

If it is on YouTube's end, then there is nothing to do but wait, and if it is your device, you can quickly check this by trying to open the videos on another device or with a different browser. If it works well, then just clean the cache and cookies of your regular browser and it should work again.

Good luck and best regards,

Jonathan

Author

Thank you soo much

regards

Mubaris ct