This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Does anyone know how to list those entries in the P/L accounts (expenses or revenues) for which no tax (recoverable or payable) has been recorded?

This is an audit need to make sure the accounting books are kept in accordance with tax regulations.

Discard
Best Answer

Go to Accounting > Journal Entries > Journal Items. Select the required journal (e.g. Sales or Purchases) and period (or empty it) and search for the corresponding P/L account in the filter box. In the Advanced Search option of the filter box, select Tax Account is not set. 

Discard
Author

Thanks; I got the list of entries for accounts that have no tax being set but accounting entries are showing taxes; I would like a selection of the accounting entries themselves (debit and credit and no tax account entry)! Seems out of range for Odoo.

Try the filter Tax account is not set to display journal items with no tax account entry.

On 06/17/2014 04:10 PM, Ad Libitom wrote:
<blockquote cite="mid:1403014217.095232009887695.030620848691853-openerp-54574-forum.post@openerp.v7.openerp.com" type="cite">

Thanks; I got the list of entries for accounts that have no tax being set but accounting entries are showing taxes; I would like a selection of the accounting entries themselves (debit and credit and no tax account entry)! Seems out of range for Odoo.

La musique sans limite

Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
Author

@Evv: in addition to my request, what are the consequences for the accounting when a tax code is missing a book account declaration? I am facing this situation (forgot to declare an account on a tax code); entries have been made and I suspect that no tax have been recorded; this is my issue.

I don't know the exact situation for France, but you should be able to post a correction entry and then declare the correction with the next VAT return.

Try the filter "Tax account is not set" to identify journal items without tax.

of course, yes a correction is allowed; but the issue is to identify what needs to be corrected; thanks for your time
Le 17/06/2014 16:25, Els Van Vossel (evv) a écrit :
<blockquote cite="mid:1403015120.398921012878418.271360866449121-openerp-54574-forum.post@openerp.v7.openerp.com" type="cite">

I don't know the exact situation for France, but you should be able to post a correction entry and then declare the correction with the next VAT return.

--
Els Van Vossel (evv) Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo