This question has been flagged
1 Reply
Discard

Hy, Did you try to simply creates companies that have no parents? Set the user in specific company, etc.... The problem with this approach is that all your company will be sharing all the same modules functionnalities! Hope it coudl help

Hi, Thank you;
I tried that solution but it shares not only modules but other items like business partners or users, its is working well with companies working with same group, is it possible in V6 of open erp?

Anyway Thanks, 

Subject: Re: How to create many completely independant entreprises running into a single instance?
To: khayel@msn.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 21:51:37 +0000

Hy, Did you try to simply creates companies that have no parents? Set the user in specific company, etc.... The problem with this approach is that all your company will be sharing all the same modules functionnalities! Hope it coudl help
--
Mind And Go Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
Author Best Answer

Hi, Thank you;

I tried that solution but it shares not only modules but other items like business partners or users, its is working well with companies working with same group, is it possible in V6 of openerp?

Anyway Thanks, 

Discard

Khayel, I think you need to precise. Actually, it's possible to set a default company for partners, user etc.. so that they won't be shared! I don't know if it's possible on v6. What I can say is that you can also run multiple instances on the same server. To do so, have a look there :http://www.serpentcs.com/serpentcs-how-to-run-2-or-more-openerp-servers-on-same-machine . Hope it could help, BTW, don't use answer fo a simple comment.

Author

Thanks Mind, I will try and let you know how its works :)