Technical mailing list archives
Re: Working with Product Setby
Doesn’t a simple Product Bill of Materials of Type “Kit” already accomplish the same thing? We do this all the time, with the kit on sale order lines, but individual products procured, manufactured, packaged, and shipped automatically.
Interstyle Ceramic & Glass
Maybe this addon does what you require?
On 28. May 2019, at 09:20, Kitti Upariphutthiphong <email@example.com> wrote:
We would like to check whether there is anyway to accommodate the following use case, which is,
--> For user to work on Product Set in all documents SO, DO, INV but real stock.move happen in product details.
· [Product Set - AAA] consist of [Product A - 2 pieces, Product Z - 20 pieces]
· [Product Set - BBB] consist of [Product B - 4 pieces, Product Z - 10 pieces]
The Use Case would be
· In SO, user select set AAA = 2 and set BBB = 10 --> Print out form should show only in sets (detailed not required)
· In DO, user can select to delivery in set, AAA = 2 set, BBB = 5 set --> ** But stock move in details (not in set), DO slip if possible, can show both set and detail.
· In INV, bill customer in set, AAA = 2 set, BBB = 5 set --> Print out form in sets
So far, I would see addons that split the set into detail since SO, and so it does not answer the ease of use for user.