Mohammad Alhashash Egypt

--Mohammad Alhashash--
| 6 5 10
October City, Egypt
--Mohammad Alhashash--

Developer

Mohammad Alhashash Egypt
4/12/13, 1:57 PM

Apparently, you have a related field incorrectly defined. The first parameter of fields.related must be the relational field used to reach the target model.

If this is not the case, post your field definition.

4 Comments
mike United States
4/12/13, 2:19 PM

That was the trick! I commented my relational fields and now no error. My related field is such - 'status':fields.related('id', 'state', type='char', relation='dbe.application', string='Application Status') and I copied it from the source of stock_inventory_line to get it right. Yet I still messed up! How?

mike United States
4/12/13, 4:28 PM

Found the problem. The referenced model also had a related field pointing back to this model and that one was set to type='many2one'. I changed it to char and no problem. Thanks!

mike United States
4/16/13, 12:12 PM

I don't get this error calling the form anymore but now I get it while saving. Hmmmm....

Pooja Zankhariya India
3/26/14, 4:21 AM

Hello Mike, Have you found any solution regarding this issue? If yes please can you post the solution as i am facing same problem. Regards,

Ask a Question
Writer
mike
Keep Informed
0 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now