1 Answer

Nikhil Krishnan United Arab Emirates

--Nikhil Krishnan--
| 7 7 10
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
--Nikhil Krishnan--

-- Nikhilkrishnan --

Exploring new ways in odoo..!
And want to become a key to the new odoo trends.

-> Odoo Consultancy,
-> Functional and Technical Consultant,
-> Requirement Collection and Analysis,
-> Module Customization,
-> Odoo ERP Community Contributor,
-> Handling ERP/Odoo projects,
-> ERP Workshop Facilitator.
Feel happy working with best and good supporting team.

#PITS Family

Nikhil Krishnan

nikhilkrishnan0101@gmail.com

2/4/19, 11:00 PM

Hi  Mersed Kahrimanovic,

Please go through this link, it will help you,
https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-do-i-prevent-duplicate-partners-15489

Regards,

Nikhilkrishnan

3 Comments
Mersed Kahrimanovic Bosnia and Herzegovina
2/5/19, 9:11 AM

Thanks for the posting, but that does not answer my question at all. I already visited that thread before, and its related with the importing partners and things ... which seems not to be related with what im asking here --- import of leads within the kanban board of the odoo crm. Is this possible or not by default?

2/5/19, 11:11 PM

By default its not possible, Because cosider a customer A ask you for a service 1, then you create a lead, after a perticular time, the same customer A come to you for another service B. how you manage this. ! ?

2/5/19, 11:15 PM

If you need this you can do one thing, export the current leads. add the new records to the same Excel file. avoide the duplicate and re import all. i think this is one solution for your current issue.

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now