Odoo Help

2 Answers

ton123

--ton123--

| 5 6 11
Lisse, Netherlands
--ton123--
End-User. Installed 6.1.1 on a DS412+, DS211+ and DS113J Synology NAS. Reference installation on Ubuntu 12.04/Samsung Notebook. 12-03-2013 In production for Suppliers and Customers, adresbook. 7 small companies. Testing accounting, document management, import and export. Too much showstoppers I haven't fixed at this moment. 06-05-2013 little progress. Migration to v7 impossible because of missing Dutch localisation modules. What I see working is nice, so further testing and asking. Start testing products and warehouse. Happy with this forum and the community.
ton123
3/14/13, 2:54 PM

Go to settings / modules and look for account_asset. If you don't see it be sure you are logged in as administrator. And switch on extended view via settings / users / edit -> extended view.

If it is still not available it can be needed to download the module from http://v6apps.openerp.com/addon/5868?filter=%7B%22order_by%22%3A+%22click_counter+desc%22%2C+%22text_search%22%3A+%22account_asset%22%7D&page=0

The module is available for v6.0 and it also works for v6.1 .

When you have downloaded it you can add it to the module list by settings / modules / Import Module.

If the module is installed it is available under accounting / assets .

1 Comment
ton123
4/22/13, 7:16 AM

@ Bilal If my answer is the answer on your question I appreciate if you marked it as answered. If you find my answer is useful and interesting for others you can best vote it up.

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)

--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--
| 2 1 4
Ahmedabad, India
--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--

- Around 7+ years of strong experience in Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) which is world's largest Open Source Business Applications driven by CEO Fabien Pinckaers. - Played key role in developing and maintaining various Odoo Product modules and integrating them on Open Source ERP Environment. - Experience on Scrum methodology for project management - Experience in Team Building - Quick Start Implementations. - Worked on almost all versions (4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, SAAS, Trunk(8.0)...) of Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) . Specialities: Odoo Business Process And OpenERP Implementation. Odoo Application Support and Maintenance. Odoo Technical & Functional Training. Business Process Mapping & Gap Analysis (Functional and Technical Analysis)

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)
4/16/13, 11:17 AM

Hi,

account_asset module was not available in 6.0 OpenERP version so you have to take account_asser module from 6.1 branch and you need to migrate it to 6.1.

Regards, Mustufa Rangwala

1 Comment
ton123
4/16/13, 4:33 PM

I think you are mistaken. See my answer.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now