Odoo Help

4 Answers

Hello,

In module go to report > dynamic_label.py file and change method name from get_report_values to _get_report_values.

Thanks

2 Comments
Cristian González Spain
1/17/19, 2:46 PM

Thank you for this workaround! The pdf generation is now working. By the way, now the generated pdf is blank (empty page), with 0 bytes. Am I missing something? It could be that my configuration is wrong. Do you have any working example? Thank you so much.

Caret IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India
1/18/19, 12:07 AM

Hi cristian,

Please check your configuration for label printing, I have tasted for product label printing (product.template) and it looks like it works.

You can get an example from modules description (index file) from the app store and follow it to test working or not.

Hello Cristian González,

For Empty pdf problem, try to set the Label Configuration by go to [ Settings >> Configuration >> Label Configuration >> Create ]

On the setting, Need to put the both of values for Height (in mm) and Width (in mm).

https://sv1.picz.in.th/images/2019/01/30/T96UO0.png

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now