Odoo Help

6 Answers

Pinakin Nayi (pna)

--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--
| 2 2 7
Ahmedabad, India
--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--

He has good skills in problem identification and implementation of effective solutions. He is working in Odoo India.

Techno-Functional

LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/pinakin-nayi-2a33103a/

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
1/15/18, 2:00 AM

Yes, This can be done by creating some picking types and routes.

- Create 1 Picking Type (Internal, Source Location : WH1/Stock, Dest. : Quality)

- Create another picking type (Internal, Source Location : Quality, Dest. :  WH2/Stock)

- Create one Route: Quality -> WH2 ( Push Rule => Source : Source Location : Quality, Dest. :  WH2/Stock, picking type 2nd one)

By doing this once you transfer goods from one WH to another second picking will be created automatically.

msaadw@hotmail.com
5/15/19, 3:27 PM

Hi, I have similar situation but have 12 different locations, how to manage transfer with receipts in it ?

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

--Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.--
| 7 8 10
Rajkot, India
--Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.--

Emipro has been providing a wide range of business solutions in the domain of ERP & eCommerce. We take pride in serving 1000s of contented customers across the globe with strong roots in the US, Europe & India. Being a Certified Odoo Gold Partner in India as well as the United States, we bring our rich professional experience and unrivaled technical competence to help our customers obtain efficient and cost-effective business solutions in Odoo. With our team of 50+ Odoo Experts and highly experienced business analysts, we serve our customers which are companies of all sizes, ranging from start-ups to large enterprises. 

Our ERP Services:

• Business Need Analysis & GAP Analysis

• ERP Migration

• Odoo Consultancy

• Odoo Implementation & Customization

• Odoo Training & Support

• Odoo Website & eCommerce Development

• Odoo Integration (Marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, Shipping Carriers, Payment Gateways etc.)

Our Achievements:

Reach Us:

Email: info@emiprotechnologies.com

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
4/16/18, 3:39 AM

Hello Florian,

We do have ready solution for what you described here.

It will allow users to select source warehouse & destination warehouse.  System will either create pickings or create sale & purchase orders based on warehouses selected.

You can check in detail from https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/intercompany_transaction_ept/
Florian Bischoff
1/15/18, 4:38 AM

Sorry, I can't comment due to low karma. I created a new location (quality) created the operation types you have described as well as the push route.

I did not manage to get it to work. Could you describe your approach a bit more in detail?

The Quality location: Does it need to be a child location of one of the warehouses...if so, of WH1 or WH2 or do both need a different quality location?

When I do an internal transfer, what are source and target locations? WH1/Stock to WH2/Stock or WH1 to WH2 or WH1/Quality to WH2/Quality?

Thank you.

1 Comment
Pinakin Nayi (pna)
1/17/18, 12:02 AM

In internal transfer you can select the picking I mentioned in my earlier comment('Internal) so the Source Location : WH1/Stock, Dest. : Quality ...

Quality location under WH1 . Quality location, you can define based on your scenario either child location or transit..

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now