Since 2009, we invite our community, partners, end-users, and potential customers to come and meet the Odoo team! This event is meant to encourage all of our community to come together as we unveil our newest release, Odoo 10. During these three days, you will learn more about the global activities of Odoo through talks and presentations for every knowledge level from new user to expert.
What's included in the Premium Pass ticket?
- This pass may be purchased for 90€ (VAT excl.) Early Bird price or 99.00€ (VAT excl.) Normal price and includes catering for all 3 days of the event: morning coffee, coffee breaks and drinks, 3 lunches, and 2 evening dinners (Beer event and Award ceremony).
- Access to the parking at Aula Magna (Free, please note that we can't guarantee a slot for all Premium tickets. First come first serve).
- Guaranteed entry to the two evening social events.
If you wish to make a presentation, please send your topic proposal as soon as possible for approval via this form. The presentations should be, for example, a presentation of a community module, a case study, methodology feedback, technical, etc. Any topics that will help our community learn and grow will be considered!
Note: Each presentation must be given in English.
Important things to know:
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer and get an invoice, choose Transfer Payment.
- Your ticket for entry will be sent to you. This will be also your badge for the event. Please print the A4 page and bring with you to the event.
- The event starts at 9:00am (Brussels Timezone - CET).
- We expect participants to arrive between 8:30 and 9:00 am.
- The conferences are expected to end around 5:00 pm (Brussels Timezone - CET).
- We are organizing a Belgian Beer event on Wednesday evening. To participate, the Premium Pass ticket is required. 90€ (VAT excl - Early Bird price) or 99.00€ (VAT excl- Regular price)
- For directions, please see our map of the location available here.