Odoo Roadshow - Santa Barbara
Create long-lasting relations with your subscribers with the help of Odoo!
Transforming the future of your business!
Odoo has decided to focus on the challenges faced by businesses that are moving to a subscription revenue model or for businesses looking to incorporate a subscription revenue stream. We will be covering the following topics for this Odoo event!
- Accept any payment method: Credit cards, wire/ACH, checks, cash.
- Manage contracts and payments at every step of the customer lifecycle: onboarding, upsell, downgrade, renewal, termination.
- Charge based on usage, time, fixed quantities at any frequency.
- Support frontend flows (eCommerce/portal) and backend flows (inside sales/customer success) Automatically create invoices, payments, and accounting entries when sales are made.
- Simplify customer communication with one invoice for several subscriptions Reporting: Cohort analysis, MRR, NRR, LTV, Churn rate, Net New, Expand, etc.
Focus on selling great services by using simple yet powerful features to manage subscriptions automatically.
Concentrate on services and relationships while Odoo’s automated features handle your recurring sales and subscriptions. Quickly provide clear contracts and flawless, automated invoices; take care of taxes with no stress; and deal with payments - all done automatically according to your settings.
What are Odoo Roadshows?
Odoo Roadshows are a series of events all around the world that are organized after the release of a new version of Odoo or the launch of a new application. These events are the perfect opportunity to discover how more than 150,000 businesses around the world have saved time and money with the help of Odoo.
Who attends Odoo events?
Odoo business users, business leaders, existing partners and more. Past events have hosted a total of 1000+ attendees from Odoo partners, founders, CEOs and more. As our software cuts across all industries and all businesses, we welcome guests from startups, to larger companies representing manufacturing, agriculture, sales, hospitality and more.
Why should I attend?
• Meet Odoo experts and our local partners for in-person demonstrations
• Network with business professionals who share your interests and industry passion
• Stay on top of the latest business management trends and technologies
• Learn about new business technologies that are changing the way companies operate
• Have fun and make connections with local business professionals
How much are the tickets?
This event is completely free, but registration is required to save your spot.
How do I register for this event?
To register, simply click the green button at the top right side of the page. At the event, you need to bring your confirmation or we can register you at the event. You can also register for more than one person - we encourage you to bring others that may be interested.
Will food & drinks be provided?
Free food and drinks are provided during the Meet the Team section. We carefully put together a variety of delicious appetizers and non-alcoholic/alcoholic beverages.
What is the language of the event?
This presentation will be given in the following language: English
A beautiful Spanish-Style building located right in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. The space is crafted to feel spacious, yet intimate. One of the best features of the space is that it is only a short walk to all of your favorite Downtown Santa Barbara places.