Odoo Partnership Program: Preparing for Success!- Live Webinar (US/Canada)
Odoo wants YOU as an Official Partner!
Transforming the future of your business!
Please join us at an innovative business technology event, where we'll discuss becoming an Odoo Official Partner, and like-minded entrepreneurs, developers, and experts will share best practices.
The Odoo Official Partner label is dedicated to companies that offer quality Odoo services. The Odoo experience puts customer happiness first, and the partner community makes that possible by bringing new functionalities and localization to Odoo and continuously improving every aspect of the software.
From a customer point of view, working with an Official Partner guarantees that the partner is fully trained on Odoo, has access to Odoo Enterprise source code, and has a direct relationship with Odoo to escalate issues. Partners also follow a transparent ranking system (Ready, Silver, Gold), publish references directly on www.odoo.com, and customers have access to training sessions that are updated weekly.
Odoo Official Partners benefit from:
• Free subscription to Odoo Enterprise (*)
• Access to Odoo Enterprise GitHub repositories.
• Ability to report bugs to be fixed by Odoo on behalf of their customer.
• Access to an Account Manager at Odoo to discuss strategic, sales, and service issues.
• Visibility & recognition by being listed as an official partner on the Odoo Partners page.
• Up to 20% commission on Odoo Enterprise sales, depending on the partnership level.
• Get a 100% commission rate on the Odoo SH platform.
• Yearly upgrade training sessions after new version releases.
• Access to the Partners Portal.Odoo sales training session.
Odoo Official Partners commit to:
• Train their staff by following Odoo training sessions.
• Become a Certified Odoo Partner.
• Have dedicated resources assigned to Odoo projects.
• Be available for periodic meetings with Odoo account managers.
• Be the 1st level of support for the client & use Odoo for the 2nd level of support.
How much are the tickets?
This event is completely free, but registration is required to get the webinar link.
How do I register for this event?
To register, simply click the green "Register" button at the top right side of the page. You can also register for more than one person - we encourage you to invite others that may be interested.
What is the language of the event?
This presentation will be in the following language(s): English