Odoo Functional Training, San Francisco, CA (USA)
06/23/2014 09:00 to 06/27/2014 12:00 (US/Pacific)
Odoo 7.0 Online Functional Training
This modular course is dedicated to partners, integrators and end-users who want to get a better functional understanding of Odoo. This course is meant to give an overview of the core Odoo features allowing for a general understanding of the software.
Duration: 1 to 5 days (depending on which days you register for).
- Understand the functional concepts of Odoo;
- Work with Odoo on a daily basis;
- Configure Odoo using the standard modules;
- Apply general system administrator settings.
- Computer and internet connection.
- Having Odoo installed on your computer is not a requirement as the online training comes with a personal SaaS instance that will be used throughout the week.
Structure of the Training:
- Videos with detailed demos
- Hands-on exercises and their solutions
- Live Q&A sessions with a trainer
- Each day of the week is dedicated to specific applications in Odoo as per the following planning:
Monday: Introduction, CRM, Sales, CRM & SalesTuesday: Access rights, Purchase, Sales & Purchase, Financial accountingWednesday: Project management, Human resources, Contract managementThursday: Warehouse management, Manufacturing (MRP), MRP & Sales, Import/ExportFriday: Pricelists, Point of Sales (POS), Intoduction to workflows edition and report design
- Watch the videos for this day;
- Do the related exercises (written solutions will be provided upfront as well);
- Send their questions by email before 5PM (Pacific Time) on the previous business day.
- A stable internet connection is required.
- The Q&A session will be hosted on Skype or another web conference service. The trainer will screen the questions for the day and select the most relevant ones to be answered during the session. The purpose of the Q&A session is not to cover questions related to a specific implementation project or company-specific business workflows. The questions should be about the material of the videos and the exercises and should benefit the other participants of the training.
- Access to online videos with detailed demos
- Training material with exercises
- Written solutions to the exercises
51 Federal St. Suite 401
San Francisco, CA 94107
For more information, please call us: 650-307-6736 or email us.