Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 15
What's New in Accounting?
Wynand Tastenhoye & Eva LombardoDone
We switched to Odoo Payroll: Impact & Advice
What's New in Discuss?
What's New in Website?
What's New in eCommerce?
How to Build Beautiful Web Pages Like a Pro
Ask Me Anything (AMA) for Community
Keynote - Vision & Strategy
Odoo Awards Ceremony
Amy Caroline DowningDone
Kaylie Kipe is the lead business consultant at Hibou, a US-based Odoo Partner. Hibou focuses on sustainable solutions, both out-of-the-box and through custom development, backed by enterprise-level support and user documentation. Hibou is also an avid contributor to the Odoo open-source community though their Hibou Odoo Suite: https://gitlab.com/hibou-io/hibou-odoo/suite
Chargebacks: Every online retailer’s nemesis. Intended as a form of consumer protection (for example, if a credit card is lost or stolen and used for purchases), chargeback notices are a part of daily life for eCommerce companies and can often result in loss of both the cost of the goods and the resulting revenue.
So, how can a retailer reduce its chances of being left holding the bag? Start taking advantage of big data to make automated determinations utilizing Hibou’s Signifyd module (https://hibou.io/shop/product/website-sale-signifyd-signifyd-connector-78) which bridges the gap between Odoo eCommerce orders and automated payment fraud detection via Signifyd! Hibou’s module sends order data - such as email, phone number, address, and more - to Signifyd who then analyzes this data with their data-trained algorithms and provides an order decision/guarantee. If Signifyd guarantees an order and then a chargeback is issued, Signifyd will reimburse you.
In this talk, we’ll review the configuration and usage of Hibou’s Signifyd module in Odoo :
- Obtaining and entering Signifyd API credentials and how to operate in test or production mode
- eCommerce order placement resulting in the opening of a Signifyd case (orders display a smart button with the Signifyd score for easy reference)
- Shipments for an eCommerce order are set to a hold method until the order has a Guarantee Status of Approved from Signifyd to prevent shipping of non-guaranteed orders (a smart button on the delivery order displays the Guarantee Status of the order)
- Quickly jump to the Signifyd record from Odoo
- Manually change the status to force ship an order (regardless of Signifyd approval), when necessary/at your discretion