What's New in Discuss?
We switched to Odoo Payroll: Impact & Advice
What's New in eCommerce?
How to Build Beautiful Web Pages Like a Pro
What's New in Accounting?
Wynand Tastenhoye & Eva LombardoDone
Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 15
What's New in Website?
Keynote - Vision & Strategy
Ask Me Anything (AMA) for Community
Odoo Awards Ceremony
Amy Caroline DowningDone
Manuel Sauer is CEO of SAMSA-IT GmbH, an Odoo Gold partner in Germany.
He is an IT-Architect and accounting expert.
He has more than 11 years experience in the utilities industry.
In the utilities industry products like electricity, gas, heat, water or telephone minutes, and number of sent SMS need to be billed.
We explain that most of the functionality is covered by the subscription app in Odoo and show how the missing features can be integrated into Odoo Enterprise.
- Odoo is not a utility specific industry solution but it suffices most billing and accounting requirements.
- Neccessary settings in accounting for utility products to be billed
- Utility billing has two sides: billing of customers and checking the bills of suppliers.
- Understanding how billing is done based on consumption records
Value to the audience:
- Possibility to do billing in the utility industry
- Possibility to do consumption record based billing
- Utility companies
- Telecommunication providers
- Companies with products that are not calculated with quantity times price but are based on consumption records.