We switched to Odoo Payroll: Impact & Advice
What's New in Accounting?
Wynand Tastenhoye & Eva LombardoDone
What's New in Website?
What's New in eCommerce?
Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 15
What's New in Discuss?
Odoo Awards Ceremony
Amy Caroline DowningDone
Keynote - Vision & Strategy
Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Fabien, Odoo's Founder
Ask Me Anything (AMA) for Community
Manuel Sauer is CEO of SAMSA-IT GmbH, an Odoo Gold partner in Germany.
He is an IT-Architect and accounting expert.
We use Odoo accounting for our German clients. We have tweaked Odoo to do as much as possible in the Standard.
We want to share the things that can be done in the Standard and show the missing features to make a German public accountant "happy" :-)
- Configurations to be made for Odoo to meet the German requirements.
- Odoo accounting can do much more than accountants who are looking for a 1:1 copy of DATEV or SAP would suspect.
- Advance payments do work in Odoo and meet the German tax requirements but need to be configured correctly.
Value to the audience:
- Maxing out the Odoo Standard accounting.
- Extending the scope of accounting by features required in Germany.
- Small and big companies interested to do their accounting with Odoo.
- Big corporations that need to get their accounting approved by a public accountant.
- Odoo partners interested to provide our accounting extensions to their clients.