Keynote - Vision & Strategy
Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Fabien, Odoo's Founder
We switched to Odoo Payroll: Impact & Advice
What's New in Discuss?
What's New in eCommerce?
Ask Me Anything (AMA) for Community
Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 15
What's New in Accounting?
Wynand Tastenhoye & Eva LombardoDone
Odoo Awards Ceremony
Amy Caroline DowningDone
What's New in Website?
Hien Pham is a Certified Odoo Consultant with over 5 years of experience assisting businesses in the US and Canada to implement and utilize Odoo Accounting and Payroll. Hien is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with over 15 years of experience in International Accounting Standards and US GAAP Accounting Standards. She holds a Master's degree in Accounting and is also an expert in SAP Accounting, Quickbooks, and Peachtree, a subsidiary of Sage. Hien leads Novobi's US Payroll and Enhanced Odoo Accounting Apps development, providing hundreds of improvements and new functions to help businesses complete their fully-integrated finance vision.
In this talk, Novobi will dispel the complexity surrounding the process of switching from Quickbooks, Sage, or any other accounting software to Odoo Accounting.
We will present a 5-Step Migration framework for integrating Odoo Accounting into an operational workflow and migrating accounting data to the Odoo system. We will also discuss essential tips to avoid setbacks and complications during the process.
This talk is organized and prepared for companies in the US and Canada who need an all-in-one business solution but are unsure how to take the first step in replacing their current software with Odoo Accounting.
These companies can learn:
- How to identify the benefits specific to their situation and the ROI of integrating Odoo Accounting in their system;
- How to close the gap between their current system and Odoo Accounting;
- How to select the best migration method that will not interrupt their business operations;
- How to reduce the learning curve for adoption of the new system;
- and How to provide their accountants and bookkeepers ongoing support from a team of Odoo Accounting professionals.
We aim to provide information regarding the best practices when migrating from Quickbooks, Sage, or any other accounting software to Odoo Accounting.