What's New in Website?
How to Build Beautiful Web Pages Like a Pro
Ask Me Anything (AMA) for Community
Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 15
What's New in Accounting?
Wynand Tastenhoye & Eva LombardoDone
Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Fabien, Odoo's Founder
We switched to Odoo Payroll: Impact & Advice
What's New in Discuss?
What's New in eCommerce?
Keynote - Vision & Strategy
Ivan Mamade is the General Manager of InnovActive, Odoo's official partner in Mozambique since 2020.
Ivan has a degree in Computer Science from Eduardo Mondlane University and has worked in the field for over 20 years. He worked on the implementation and management of data centers and IT infrastructures in the first ten years, followed by more extensive projects. He was the Project Manager of some key Mozambican public administration reform projects such as the public financial information management (business intelligence), the public financial internal auditing, the proof of life certificates for pensions, and the internal taxation reforms.
He also participated in the reformulation of corporate strategies and governance models and audits of quality management systems for several institutions and projects as a Certified Internal Auditor of QMS.
Moreover, he is a member of INOV.ORG, a European organization promoting research and the implementation and dissemination of innovation-inducing practices for businesses, public and third sector organizations, aiming to improve their management and productivity, and the people's well-being.
Entrepreneurs aimed to open the largest private COVID-19 testing laboratory of Mozambique and started prospecting for software to manage their activities, one of them being Odoo.
An Odoo Account Manager assigned the prospect to InnovActive, which was then in charge of demonstrating the solution's potential and persuading the investors to choose Odoo.
In a single week, at the start of the third wave of the pandemic in Mozambique, InnovActive had to understand the laboratory's specific requirements and create a COVID-19 testing management module from scratch. This was possible through the combination of the following factors:
- The intense collaboration between the Odoo Account Manager and InnovActive in promoting Odoo;
- The demonstration of Odoo's differential features such as the easy and flexible management of testing stages, the use of smart buttons, the tools for internal and external communication, and the creation of automated actions;
- The fast requirements collection;
- The fast development time thanks to Odoo Studio.
1) You should demonstrate the additional differentiated value of Odoo;
2) You can deliver a customized app in reduced time and less effort with Studio, which can be important for new African Partners to win the customer's preference and carry out projects with fewer resources.