Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 15
What's New in Accounting?
Wynand Tastenhoye & Eva LombardoDone
We switched to Odoo Payroll: Impact & Advice
What's New in eCommerce?
What's New in Website?
What's New in Discuss?
How to Build Beautiful Web Pages Like a Pro
Ask Me Anything (AMA) for Community
Keynote - Vision & Strategy
Odoo Awards Ceremony
Amy Caroline DowningDone
Brett is the VP of Sales for Odoo in the Americas, and has operated in a number of different roles within the Odoo organization over the past six years. In addition to helping to guide various sales departments to grow the ecosystem and convert new fans, he also enjoys rolling up his sleeves, diving deep into the software, and geeking out over new features.
Whether you are tracking budgets, calculating commissions, monitoring purchasing trends, or anything in between, Odoo's spreadsheet tool is here to improve your Business Intelligence across your entire organization.
This year, there are a lot of upgrades that you will want to see:
- Improved control over source pivot tables and ability to manipulate specific pivot cells.
- Visualize your spreadsheet data with fully modifiable chart editor tools.
- A-to-Z sorting to help organize columns.
- Complete overhaul of conditional formatting options, including flashy status indicator icons.
- Interactive formula control.
Join us to see these new features (and more) in action, and learn how to gain more power with your data!