What's included in the Premium Pass ticket?
This pass includes catering for all 3 days of the event: morning coffee, coffee breaks, drinks, 3 lunches and 2 evening dinners. Plus, 3 amazing live concerts will rock your evenings: Mister Cover, The Planes and the Odoo Band!
The pricing for the premium pass will be as such:
Until May 31st: 95 euros VAT excluded.
Until August 24th: 105 euros VAT excluded.
Until October 2nd: 125 euros VAT excluded
The Premium Pass is optional: This event is free and open to the public! For those who do not wish to purchase a premium ticket, the basic pass is available which does not include catering or access to the evening activities.
Important things to know:
- This event and all the conferences will be given in English.
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer and get an invoice, choose Transfer Payment.
- Your entrance ticket will be sent to you. This will also be your badge for the event. Please print the A4 page and bring it with you to the event.
- The event starts at 9:00 am on October 3rd (Brussels Timezone - CET).
- We expect participants to arrive between 8:30 and 9:00 am.
- The conferences are expected to end around 6:00 pm (Brussels Timezone - CET).
- Please note that we are legally bound to apply VAT for the training sessions and for the premium tickets as these are services which are sold and provided in Belgium.
- The tickets (for the training sessions and the premium passes) are 100% refundable until July 31st, 2018. The tickets are 50% refundable until September 2nd. As from September 3rd, no refund will be made. All requests for refund have to be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.