October 1 st / 2 ndAula Magna • BELGIUM
Hands-on Odoo product training.
- Understand models, fields, and interaction between models.
- Work with computed fields, relational fields, dependencies and constraints.
- Use basic views: form & list.
- Development of modules using Odoo.sh.
- Customize anything you want in the user interface.
- Add new features to the web client in JS.
- Learn to write more maintainable code.
- Create new apps and adapt the standard Odoo ones to your own business model.
- Use Odoo Studio as a prototyping tool.
- Discover how Odoo 12 can help you further customize your business.
- Learn how to invoice your customers and get paid easily.
- Manage your payables in just a few operations.
- Dig deeper into the accounting features to extend the application management (stock value, asset depreciation).
- Create your own financial reports.
- Discover the new features of Odoo version 12.