Stock Management of Non-Stockable Products
Enric Tobella AlmarDone
Direct Link Between Payment Terminal & Odoo
A New Take on POS: HopHopHop !
The New ISO 17025 & Odoo LIMS
How to Prevent Stock-Outs Using an Advanced Reordering & Procurement Solution in Odoo
Demistifying Materials Requirements Planning
Jordi Ballester, CEO - Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services, S.L.Done
Is Odoo GxP Compliant with the Pharmaceutical Industry Standard?
Upload and Quote Standardized Tenders in Odoo
Billing Implementation in Telecommunication Provider
Alaney Kilson DóriaDone
Integrating Beacons for IoT Solutions
Kaylie Kipe is the lead business consultant at Hibou, a US-based Odoo Gold Partner. Hibou focuses on sustainable solutions, both out-of-the-box and through custom development, backed by enterprise-level support and user documentation. Hibou is also an avid contributor to the Odoo open-source community though their Hibou Odoo Suite: https://github.com/hibou-io/hibou-odoo-suite
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMAs) are an essential part of product-based businesses. So how does an organization manage this process in Odoo?
In this lightning talk, we’ll review Hibou’s open-source RMA application that provides the functionality to:
- Indicate via the template if an RMA will have inbound and/or outbound pickings as well as establish the location to which the product will be returned.
- Set up both internal and customer instructions on the RMA template to ensure consistent processes and communications.
- Combined with shipping provider integrations available in Odoo Enterprise, configure carrier options to send pre-paid return labels to customers.
- Create and manage an RMA from start to finish with quick links to the appropriate pickings.
- Create RMA templates, which results in a simple end-user experience when creating RMAs for customers.
After going over the creation of an a template, we will walk through a real-life scenario (using Odoo 11 Enterprise) and then wrap up with a brief discussion on other use cases.
*You can find the full documentation on Hibou's RMA app here: