What's included in the Premium Pass ticket?
This pass includes catering for all 3 days of the event: morning coffee, coffee breaks, drinks, 3 lunches and 2 evening dinners (BBQ event & World Buffet. Plus, 3 amazing live concerts will rock your evenings - Mister Cover - Abba Gold and the Odoo Band!
The pricing for the premium pass will be as such:
Until June 30th: 89 euros VAT excluded.
Until August 18th: 99 euros VAT excluded.
Until October 2nd: 119 euros VAT excluded
The Premium Pass is optional: This event is free and open to the public! For those who do not wish to purchase tickets, the basic pass is available which does not include catering or access to the evening activities.
Important things to know:
- This event and all the conferences will be given in English.
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer and get an invoice, choose Transfer Payment.
- Your entrance ticket will be sent to you. This will also be your badge for the event. Please print the A4 page and bring it with you to the event.
- The event starts at 9:00 am on October 4th (Brussels Timezone - CET).
- We expect participants to arrive between 8:30 and 9:00 am.
- The conferences are expected to end around 5:00 pm (Brussels Timezone - CET).
- Please note that we are legally bound to apply VAT for the training sessions and for the premium tickets as these are services which are sold and provided in Belgium.
- The tickets (for the training sessions and the premium passes) are 100% refundable until August 31st, 2017. the tickets are 50% refundable until September 15th, 2017. As from September 16th, no refund will be made. All requests for refund have to be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.