New App: Online Appointments
2-day training: Odoo 11 Development
Stanislas Sobieski - Technical Consultant, OdooDone
Integrating IoT in Odoo - The Proximus Enco Case
Valentin Bouttiau, Community Manager & Evangelist, Proximus EnCo & Pascale Woodruff, Business Analyst & Project Manager, BHCDone
Record / Playback Tests Directly in Odoo
Accounting & Localisations: What's new in Odoo 11?
Quentin De Paoli - Odoo DeveloperDone
Tutorial - Develop an App with the Odoo Framework
Martin Trigaux, Software Developer - OdooDone
Porting Odoo To Python 3: An Overview
Olivier Dony - Software & SaaS Engineer, Security team, OdooDone
Boost Your Odoo Development with Pandas
Connect External Tools with the API
Nicolas Danhier, Software Developer - OdooDone
ODBC Connector with Odoo, Applied to Ms Dynamics NAV
Stéphane Bidoul. I'm a co-founder of Acsone a software engineering company creating quality solutions, based on open standards and open source software. I lead the Odoo competence center of Acsone and I'm a board member of the Odoo Community Association. Doing software as a profession since 25 years. I have been doing a lot of SGML and XML. Now doing ERP with Odoo mostly. Always with a passion for open source and quality software architectures.
This session will appeal to advanced business users and developers alike. MIS Builder is a reporting system that focuses on the creation of high performance Management Information System dashboards. Such reports display Key Performance Indicators in rows and time periods in columns. Based on a simple expressions mechanism, MIS Builder let business users create their own reports that combine data from accounting with any other data stored in Odoo.
MIS Builder was presented at Odoo Experience in 2015 and 2016. This session will provide an update with the new features of version 3.0, with a specific focus on the new unique budgeting system. Business users will learn how to build budget vs actual reports. Developer will learn how to build advanced reports that include committed costs (eg costs from in progress purchase orders) and build a budget control system that warns users when budget limits are attained.
What should attendees expect from your presentation:
- how to build a report template using accounting formulas
- how to extend the report with queries on non-accounting data
- how to report on actuals from accouting data on several periods
- how to prepare a budget based on a report template
- how to report budget vs actual comparisons
- how to build reports on committed costs with an example on in progress purchase orders
- how to report available budget based on committed costs and actuals
- how to create a budget control system that warns the user when creating purchase orders that would exceed available budget