Attend our biggest event of the year.
Since 2009, we invite our community, partners, end-users, and potential customers to come and meet the Odoo team! This event is meant to encourage all of our community to come together as we unveil our newest release, Odoo 10. During these three days, you will learn more about the global activities of Odoo through talks and presentations for every knowledge level from new user to expert.
The road map of future versions, achievements of the software, interactive workshops, training sessions, and social events are designed with our community in mind. Odoo strives to be a transparent company, and as an open-source software provider we want to share and grow with our community.
This event will also provide opportunities to examine case studies, methodology, or developments presented by our partners which will help others to get more out of their Odoo deployment. Attend this event to learn from experts from all over the world as well as see the new features of Odoo 10 in action!
This event and all the conferences are in English.
What's included in the Premium Pass ticket?
- This pass may be purchased for 90€ (VAT excl.) Early Bird price or 99.00€ (VAT excl.) Normal price and includes catering for all 3 days of the event: morning coffee, coffee breaks and drinks, 3 lunches, and 2 evening dinners (Beer event and Award ceremony).
- Access to the parking at Aula Magna (Free, please note that we can't guarantee a slot for all Premium tickets. First come first serve).
- Guaranteed entry to the two evening social events.
Premium Pass is optional: This event is free and open to the public! For those who do not wish to purchase tickets, the free option is available which does not include catering or special event access.
If you wish to make a presentation, please send your topic proposal as soon as possible for approval
via this form
. The presentations should be, for example, a presentation of a community module, a case study, methodology feedback, technical, etc. Any topics that will help our community learn and grow will be considered!
Note: Each presentation must be given in English.
Important things to know:
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer and get an invoice, choose Transfer Payment.
- Your ticket for entry will be sent to you. This will be also your badge for the event. Please print the A4 page and bring with you to the event.
- The event starts at 9:00am (Brussels Timezone - CET).
- We expect participants to arrive between 8:30 and 9:00 am.
- The conferences are expected to end around 5:00 pm (Brussels Timezone - CET).
- We are organizing a Belgian Beer event on Wednesday evening. To participate, the Premium Pass ticket is required. 90€ (VAT excl - Early Bird price) or 99.00€ (VAT excl- Regular price)
- For directions, please see our map of the locationavailable here.