Join us to our main event of the year
Every year we invite our community, partners, end-users and potential customers to come and meet us.
It's the ideal event to get together and present Odoo as a global picture: presentations, new features, roadmap of future versions, achievements of the software, workshops, training sessions, etc.... This event is also an opportunity to showcase our partners' case studies, methodology or developments.
This event and all the conferences are in English!
What's included in the Premium tickets?
3 day Premium Pass:
- We ask a participation fee of 95€ (VAT excl) for the catering costs of the 3 days: morning coffee, coffee breaks and drinks, 3 lunches and 2 evening dinners (Beer event and Award event).
- Participants with Premium ticket will have the priority to the Aula Magna Parking (Free). The parking can't welcome everyone, first arrived, first served.
- Access to the two evening events.
One day Premium Pass (TO BUY ONSITE - CASH ONLY)
Wednesday or Thursday:
- We ask a participation fee of 50€ (VAT excl) for the catering costs of one day: morning coffe, coffee breaks and drinks, lunch and evening dinner.
- We ask a participation fee of 20€ (VAT excl) for the catering costs of one day: morning coffe, coffee breaks and drinks and lunch.
Premium ticket is optional: The whole event is free and open to all public! For those who do not want to contribute, there is a free ticket, therefore catering and outside activities are not included.
What's new for 2015?
The agenda is on the 'Talks' page
Conferences, workshops and trainings will be organized in 6 rooms:
- 2 technical rooms: one dedicated to advanced Odoo developers, one for new developers
- 2 functional rooms: to cover all aspects related the configuration, deployment or usage of Odoo
- 1 business room: to discuss implementation methodologies, best sales practices, etc.
- day1 workshop room: mainly for developers.
If you wish to make a presentation, find all the information here.
5 optional training sessions will be organized for two days before the Odoo Experience (1st and 2nd of June). These training sessions are dedicated to advanced Odoo developers and partners. The topics are:
- Developers: Introduction to Odoo development/ Advanced Odoo development
- Developers: CMS & eCommerce.
- Functional Experts: A course on advanced customization without development, with customers user cases.
- Functional: Accounting
The training ticket gives you access to the training for 2 days. Lunch and drinks are included. The Catering to the Odoo Exprience for the 3 next days is not included. You need to buy the Odoo Experience Premium Pass ticket.
Early bird tickets of 990€ VAT excl. are sold until March 31st! Otherwise the price is 1200€ VAT excl.
Misc & Important things to know
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer and get an invoice, choose the Transfert Payement.
- Your ticket entrance will be sent to you. It will be also your badge for the event. It's a A4 page that you'll need to print and bring.
- The event starts at 9.00 am (Brussels Timezone).
- We expect participants to arrive between 8.30 and 9.00 am.
- The conferences are expected to end around 5.00 pm (Brussels Timezone).
- We are organizing a Belgian Beer event on Wednesday evening. To participate you need to buy the Catering ticket at 95.00€.
- Customized Map of the location is here.
Aula Magna, Place Raymond Lemaire, 1 - 1348 Louvain-La-Neuve
Access, Parking, Hotel: please visit the Practical Info page
June Mon 1st - Tue 2nd : Training sessions
June Wed 3th - Fri 5th: Odoo Experience