Odoo v.8 Technical Training in English (5 days)
This course is dedicated to partners, integrators and developers who need to grasp knowledge of the Odoo development process. This course is for new developers or for IT professionals eager to learn more about the Odoo technical aspects.
Having attended this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the development concepts and architecture;
- Install and administer Odoo;
- Develop a new Odoo module.
Our prices include:
- drinks and lunch;
- training material.
- Bring your own laptop.
- Participants are expected to have some knowledge in programming. A basic knowledge of the Python programming is recommended.
- Participants preferably have a functional knowledge of the Odoo software (see Functional Training).
If you have a question concerning the content of the training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where is the training:
Avenue Edmond Vannieuwenhuyse 5, 1160 Auderghem (Bruxelles).
More about our office (location, transports, parking, ...): http://bit.ly/OpenERP_bxl
The organization of the training session has related costs. Due to these costs, cancellations made less than 2 weeks (14 calendar days) prior to the start of the training session is a subject to a fee. This fee can be up to a maximum of 1000€ per cancellation request.
We strongly recommend to book your flight tickets and/or hotel reservations 2 weeks prior to the training. If the training is cancelled 2 weeks in advance, you'll be notified by email.
For any additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.