One of the most common demises for start-ups and SMBs is a business management processes that fail to adapt to changes and do not scale with growth.
Enterprise Resource Planners (ERP),such as Netsuite and SAP, have traditionally been the answer for this; integrating most aspects of the business into a single platform, but are notoriously too costly for SMBs to implement.
Join us for a presentation and networking session on Odoo's cost-effective business tools to better manage every aspect of your company – from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations, including eCommerce.
Run your business from a single scaleable solution.
Odoo Management Tools
- Maximize efficiency with automated and integrated processes.
- Cloud-based for easy access from anywhere in the world, on-the-go.
- Increase conversion rate with effective opportunity management, provide reps with complete client view.
- Suitable for all industries. Add or remove applications as needed (Accounting, CRM, Human Resources, Projects, Marketing, Website Builder, eCommerce, and many others)
- And much more!
This event is divided in 3 parts
- Presentation: By one of our consultants on the features and benefits of Odoo and its ecosystem of business applications.
- Q&A: Attendees will get to ask questions about the presentation or any of the Odoo apps they are interested in.
- Networking: Attendees will get to mingle with each other and share their best practices.
Location: Odoo offices in SoMa. 51 Federal St. #401 San Francisco, CA 94107
Parking: Street parking and a downstairs parking garage are available (for a fee)
Refreshments: Pizza, beer, coffee, tea, and sodas will be catered.
Limited spots available. RSVP today to save your seat.