Business Systems Analyst
San Francisco, CA 94134
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Business System Analyst Team in San Francisco!
What we expect
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative support teams. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The Business System Analyst Team is helping customers across the Americas to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is an implementation project management role for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries. You will be trained to become a subject matter expert across Odoo’s diverse apps (there’s over 50!). We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
Manage client relationships while implementing Odoo SaaS solutions
Analyze all aspects of clients' business operations to map their processes to Odoo's solutions
Quantify the resources required for a task/project related to an Enterprise Resource Platform implementation
Collaborate with Odoo's developers to execute clients' business requirements
- Collaborate with the clients' implementation managers on User Acceptance Testing and End User Training.
Occasionally advise the sales team during pre-sale regarding complex implementations
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering Management or a related field
- Passion for learning business processes (sales, accounting, supply chain, inventory management, manufacturing)
Able to work in a rapidly evolving field
Excellent communication skills
Relational Database literacy
Nice to Have
Masters Degree in Business Administration or Engineering Management or a related field
Experience with ERP systems
2+ years experience implementing software (ERPs or CRMs preferred)
Experience in a SaaS company
- Additional languages (Spanish or French preferred)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Free books for professional development
- Benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes: base salary and commissions for all strategic partnership sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, such as: parking and transit
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Be part of our team!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records