Business System Analyst (French Speaker) - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 8 million users, and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Business System Analyst Team in San Francisco!
What we expect
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in San Francisco, CA.
Here at Odoo, we create user-friendly business software to streamline any company. That's why we built a range of easy-to-use business applications with tools to address every business need. With over 8 million users worldwide, ranging from startups to large enterprises, we give companies the tools they need to grow. If you want to help, people transform their business with software, join our Business Systems Analyst Team!
We're looking for a Business Systems Analyst to work one-on-one with clients across the Americas and simplify their business processes with Odoo. This is an implementation project management role for someone excited to work at the intersection of software and business. Clients that purchase success packs will interface directly with you, and you'll bill time against the packs as you provide expert consultation. You'll be trained to become a subject matter expert across Odoo's many diverse apps (there are over 50!). If you have a proactive, "get it done" adventurous spirit, this job is for you.
Manage client relationships while implementing Odoo SaaS solutions
Analyze all aspects of clients' business operations to map their processes to Odoo's solutions
Quantify the resources required for a task/project related to an Enterprise Resource Platform implementation
Collaborate with Odoo's developers to execute clients' business requirements
- Collaborate with the clients' implementation managers on User Acceptance Testing and End User Training.
- Occasionally advise the sales team during pre-sale regarding complex implementations
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering Management or a related field
- Passion for learning business processes (sales, accounting, supply chain, inventory management, manufacturing)
Able to work in a rapidly evolving field
Excellent communication skills
Relational Database literacy
- Fluency in French (native or professional)
Nice to Have
Masters Degree in Business Administration or Engineering Management or a related field
Experience with ERP systems
2+ years experience implementing software (ERPs or CRMs preferred)
Experience in a SaaS company
- Additional languages (Spanish preferred)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, HSA Matching, 401K Matching, and Commuter Benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- $100 towards a work-from-home office setup
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate, growing team
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$95,000. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location.
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks, and Coffee provided
Become part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.