Community archivos de la lista de correo
Re: Help Odoo Get Visibilitypor
For the new website, we created a graph to explain the positioning of Odoo on two axis: features coverage and usability/ease of use. It's, of course, our point of view, based on qualitative evaluation (we continuously evaluate all competitors in our R&D team), not quantitative data:
We rank Odoo like this:
- Features: SAP > Oracle > Odoo > Ms. Dynamics > Netsuite > SalesForce > Zoho
- Usability: Trello > Slack > Odoo > Malchimp > Zoho > Quickbooks > Hubspot > Salesforce
Please note that:
- This comparison is based on Odoo 9 Enterprise only: Odoo 8 was not at that same level of usability: easiness & ready out-of-the-box
- The relative position in features of Zoho & Salesforce on the Y axis could be strange: Zoho has more apps than Salesforce, but Salesforce apps cover deeper features and SF have third party apps with force.com
- Odoo is not at the level of mailchimp for the mass mailing app, but this graph has been done for the new website to be released in ~2 months. We are cleaning the remaining glitch and, at that time, Odoo will be at the usability level of mailchimp.
why not writing an article for some online blogs and online magazines to achieve better visibility results.To promote each single app of Odoo is a good idea as than you really could compare it also to others, especially as the CMS and online shop market is huge and has great applications already.How does Odoo compare to shopify, magento, prestashop, shopware etcHow does Odoo compare to Drupal, Joomla, TYPO3, WordPress, Contao, Concrete 5 etc.How does Odoo compare to Front Accounting, Quicken, etc.I hope more of those comparison will follow.