Announcements archivos de la lista de correo
Re: Deploy & Test Community Apps: Odoo.shpor
Risingsun, Odoo Services
I agree on that also.
See Fabian here problem is came in subscription code and only partner can access the things. Better one normal cod provide based on 15 days or something so user can check his fundamental.
On Sun 29 Apr, 2018 8:30 pm Nikhil Krishnan, <email@example.com> wrote:
I also agree with you..!On Sun 29 Apr, 2018, 8:10 PM iWesabe, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I agree with you !!
Thanks & Regards ------------- Shameem Babu P K Odoo Technical Consultant ______________________________ GLOBAL CREATIVE CONCEPTS TECH CO LTD Kingdom of Saudi Arabia E : email@example.com Ph : +966 13 895 6600; Ext:222 Mob: +966 539 079 660 Web: www.iwesabe.com ___________________On 04/29/2018 05:35 PM, Niyas Raphy wrote:
Its great and cool. And nice to work on it.
And I think right now those who having the subscription code can use or test it. I personally believe it will great if you can provide a temp subscription of one month or a week time so that those who interested can test and experience it.
On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 12:40 PM, iWesabe <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Awesome & useful :) !!
Thanks & Regards ------------- Shameem Babu P K Odoo Technical Consultant ______________________________ GLOBAL CREATIVE CONCEPTS TECH CO LTD Kingdom of Saudi Arabia E : email@example.com Ph : +966 13 895 6600; Ext:222 Mob: +966 539 079 660 Web: www.iwesabe.com ___________________On 04/27/2018 09:45 AM, Fabien Pinckaers wrote:
We just released a new feature that allows to deploy community apps easily on odoo.sh:More specifically:
- It copies the selected module as well as all the dependencies in your repo
- You can install on an existing project, or a new one
- If you select an existing project, it creates a new branch based on the master/production branch
- Automated tests are performed on the community modules to check if it builds successfully or not
- Once you have tested the app you can merge in your staging/production branch with drag & dropYou can still use the submodule feature of Odoo.sh that ease the update afterwards.
Next Step: build & test all community apps to check if it installs successfully before testing.
PS: if you don't know what Odoo.sh is, here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNsa9n9PMg