Source Install on Windows 10 is not Working
I am new to python and new to Odoo. As per the documentation provided by Odoo. I tried installing the odoo 9.0 on windows 10. but its not working. here are the steps i followed.
1) Installed python 2.7.9 on c drive ( C:\Python27)
2) Installed PostgreSQL 9.4 C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL
3) created New login role with super user privilege user: odoo and pwd: odoo
4) on the requirements.txt - as said in the docs, installed those in the path
C:\odoo> C:\Python27\Scripts\pip.exe install -r requirements.txt
5) Installed node.js, and installed C:\> npm install -g less less-plugin-clean-css
After all this, I configured config file - openerp-server.config with following lines.
addons_path = C:\odoo\openerp\addons
db_host = localhost
db_maxconn = 64
db_name = False
db_password = odoo
db_port = 5432
db_user = odoo
pg_path = C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.4\bin
and saved it.
After all this, I opened Command prompt and gone to C:\odoo and run odoo.py
and opened browser with localhost: 8069 after loading few seconds i just get Internal error only.
please Guide me what mistake i did and why its not working? I was trying this for past 3 days. not able to find solution. i tried installing many times.
I am beginner so unable to trace whats happening. I want to learn and develop from the odoo for my project.
Please help me..
Screenshot of cmd: http://postimg.org/image/8vctm3j57/
Looking for solution. please..