Odoo Ayuda

2 Respuestas

Ray Carnes Estados Unidos

--Ray Carnes--
| 10 7 11
Greater Los Angeles, Estados Unidos
--Ray Carnes--

Business Analyst

OpenERP 6.1, 7.0; Odoo 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0 and 12.0.

Completed Odoo Functional and Technical Training.

Functional Areas:

• CRM/Sales

• Inventory

• Manufacturing

• Accounting

• Purchasing

Major Skills:

• Business Process Reengineering

• Efficiency Consulting

• User Needs and GAP Analysis;

• Functional and Technical Design;

• Prototyping and Proof of Concepts;

• Requirements Specifications;

• Agile Implementation;

• Data Migration;

• Configuration & Customization (UI and code);

• Integration - Odoo and non Odoo Applications and Services;

• Training and Knowledge Transfer;

• Go Live Support;

• Helpdesk;

• Version Upgrades and Migration.

• Accounting Expert.

I have over 20 years of experience empowering and enabling users with enterprise information systems that make a real and measurable difference in their ability to proactively manage their businesses and organizations. 

I am a skilled Communicator and I only take the serious things seriously!

Ray Carnes Estados Unidos
22/4/14 19:23

For updating External ID's - see my answer at https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/50395

HUMBLED Bélgica
20/3/14 6:54

Sorry, my bad Karma is not sufficient to attach the file. So, I describe the steps for a simple sample.

1° I export 2 products from Sale>Products>Products with the More>export button. I choose to export fields "Internal reference, ID, name" 2° I read the file and I see that the first product was manualy created ( not from a mass import) because the external ID have not the structure I usualy use.

id,"default_code",".id","name" __export__.product_product_40477,"BRI_24890313","40477","POUSSETTE ""Combi"" BLEU TURQUOISE - Nouveau" PROD_BRI_24890321,"BRI_24890321","26897","POUSSETTE ""Combi"" NOIRE A POIS BLANCS"

So, I want to replace "__export__.product_product_40477" by "PROD_BRI_24890313" in order to respect my structure (and avoid problems during the mass product update I have to do).

In this module, the only identifier able to change the external identifier is the database id (.id). So, I manualy modify the external ID (id) and I try to read the file with the import module of this section (Sale>Products>Products), but the .id in not present in the available fields.

Currently, the only way I found is: 1) find the errors manualy in the Sale>Products>Products exported file. 2) correct them 1by1 in the Settings>Technical>Sequences & Identifiers>External Identifiers (because, from this section, I can't export sufficient data's to re-compose the external ID I need, and because from this section is the view empty when more than 50 products are to be "on screen".

Realizar una pregunta
Writer
Keep Informed
0 seguidor(es)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now