Odoo Ayuda

2 Answers
Bart Criel
18/1/18 13:09

It depends a bit on how the lender considers it:

• I don't think we're talking about a capital increase with new shares. If so, please reply, so I can elaborate

• Another possibility is that we're talking about a loan

In the second case you'll first have to create a liability account 'Shareholder loan'. When you reconcile your bank statements, you need to register the amount as Debit on the bank account (an increase on that asset), and as Credit on the liability account (an increase on that liability).

In Belgium, we have a specific account for just that: a shareholder or director who transfers money in and out the company.

Bart

James White

--James White--
Xeata Inc.
| 5 2 5
Toronto, Canadá
--James White--

James White
18/1/18 9:11

I have created a CASH bank account called SHAREHOLDER LOAN.  When i need to, I simply do a bank transfer from my personal account into my corporate account.  In Odoo, I simply do an internal transfer from "Shareholder Loan" to "BANK ONE".

This way I can put in money, or take it out without tax implication.

At year-end, my accountant cleans out this shareholder bank account and transfers the balance into the correct SHAREHOLDER EQUITY account. 

It is a simple solution and keeps the books balanced.  You even have reconciliation in your BANK accounts (I do not bother reconciling my SHAREHOLDER LOAN bank account).

Realizar una pregunta
Writer
Etiquetas
Keep Informed
0 seguidor(es)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now