Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 7 8 10
fsdsdfsdf, Bélgica
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
14/3/17 2:46

The Odoo Subscription app handles that (it's the one we use to manage our Odoo Online subscriptions):

It works with Ingenico and Stripe, for the payment gateway.

It's part of Odoo Enterprise, not Odoo Community.

4 Comments
Jonathan Leaders
18/3/17 16:48

I'd like to know how to charge a payment on a stored credit card without the customer having to log in.

Albert
19/3/17 9:25

Thank you Fabien, I am also interested in the answer to the question asked by Jonathan.

Xeata Management Inc., James White
15/5/18 15:39

Hi Jonathan, it is late and perhaps no longer needed by you but perhaps this answer will help others.

If you watch the Odoo Subscriptions video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_6WfVr6Ls0&t=1025s) you will see at 9:15 where she shows how to have your subscription payments made automatically by credit card.

Xeata Management Inc., James White
15/5/18 15:57

To clarify my last comment: Answer is based on Odoo 10 Enterprise with Subscriptions and Subscriptions Front-End installed.

Mike Saville
15/6/17 7:28

So we have Odoo 10 Enterprtise, Subscriptions module and Ingenico. We have configured subscription templates and products and have successfully completed a transaction through the shop with Ingenico. 

Our issues start after this where every step is manual (validate invoice, sales order etc) and subscriptions have to be created by hand. Even having done this there appears to be no option for how to automate recurring payments. (It seems this might happen by manually generating invoices???).

Any information/documentation on how an automated process can be achieved would be useful. Otherwise we will need to switch to software other than Odoo which does have a truly fully automated subscription process.

it might be best to use a simple solution that doesnt have much integration and coding behind it ive been useing payolee and chargify to handle all my recurring payments and donations

Realizar una pregunta
Writer
Keep Informed
3 seguidor(es)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now