Odoo Ayuda

5 Answers
Lars Aam
1/5/19 3:17

I am not experienced with web, but on my website, I go in Edit mode. Click on an menu item, and the Edit menu option opens.   Add, Delete, change name, change action. It is all there.

2 Comments
Maitree Trivedi
1/5/19 5:21

Ya, we can add, Delete, change name, change action.But we can not hide menu from editor.

And I want to change and hide menu through code.

Aam IT & Logistic Consult, Lars Aam
1/5/19 5:53

If I say it differently: You want a different top menu on some pages. That is more tricky, and you will need to modify the code.

Leela
30/4/19 6:29

Hi Maitree Trivedi,

You can modify the existing website menu by inheriting the website template and modify it as shown below

<template id="product_item_hide_no_price" inherit_id="website_sale.products_item">
            <xpath expr="//div[hasclass('product_price')]/b" position="attributes">
                <attribute name="t-if">product.price &gt; 0</attribute>
            </xpath>
        </template>
use the xpath tag to select and alter elements from the modified view
3 Comments
Maitree Trivedi
30/4/19 6:49

sorry I didn't get you. Which website template you want me to inherit?

Leela
30/4/19 7:35

The template which you want to change the menu name.. or share me for which menu you need to change the menu name.

Maitree Trivedi
30/4/19 8:07

As I explain in my question, I want to change shop menu to "Products" and hide blog menu from website.

Realizar una pregunta
Keep Informed
1 seguidor(es)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now