Ayuda

Does serial number tracking work in V7

Trying to use serial number tracking. Need to add a serial number on a product on sales order, but there is no field to enter a serial number. Have checked the box to track products by serial numbers in the configuration section. Am I missing something or is it not yet implemented in V7 ?

Descartar
2 Respuestas
Andreas Brueckl
Best Answer

It is not supported, that you can enter the serial number already in the sales order.

The earliest point where you can assign a serial number is the outgoing shipment after the sale order has been confirmed.

For what reason to you need this functionality?

4 Comentarios
Descartar
Roland Lautenbach
-

We need it to track which customer has which exact product. This ties in with guarantees and warranties. In our version of the software, if you try and enter a serial number on the shipment, we get this error. File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 7.0-20130301-002301\Server\server.\openerp\osv\expression.py", line 1205, in to_sql File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 7.0-20130301-002301\Server\server.\openerp\osv\expression.py", line 1156, in __leaf_to_sql TypeError: __leaf_to_sql() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

r.openerp
-

Hi, I've the same error, did you get a solution ? thanks

Roland Lautenbach
-

Sorry - no solution yet.

r.openerp
-

Hi I-Soft, here is the solution : https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1156534