Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 14
Keynote - Vision & Strategy
What's New in Odoo MRP?
Odoo Expenses: An Easier Way to Submit and Approve Receipts
Product Configurator: Advanced Use Cases
SEO Tips and Tricks to Promote Your Website
Point of Sales for Restaurants: Get a Mobile Experience
The New Outlook Plugin
Attract Talent with Referrals and Recruitment Tools
Sales Commissions and Dashboard with Odoo Spreadsheet
Brett has been deeply involved in the wide crazy world of Odoo for the last 5 years in a number of positions. He currently leads the Direct Sales department in San Francisco, with a team of nearly 40 professionals that help people evaluate the software and see if it is a good fit for them. Specialty areas of focus include Inventory, Manufacturing, and Odoo Studio.
Custom manufacturing, or engineering-to-order, is a massive industry but it can get complex to manage. Luckily, Odoo is here to help with the operations!
Thanks to some big improvements for V14, businesses where goods are produced in a customized way, can:
- Seamlessly combine PLM version controls with quoting processes.
- Easily bring critical custom job data from the presales process directly into production.
- Combine routings and BOMs.
- Subcontract some or all of the process, as needed.
- Have full flexibility of each step in the process.