Channel Account Executive (Spanish) - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 8 million users, and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Partnerships and Alliances Sales Team in San Francisco!
What we expect
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in San Francisco, CA.
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative Partnerships and Alliances sales teams for Latin America. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
As a Channel Account Executive, you will pursue warm leads to recruit new organizations into Odoo’s partnership network. Partner organizations are given access to Odoo’s product line and are empowered to sell and implement Odoo products and services alongside their own.
Partnerships and Alliances Executives manage Odoo business relationships within an assigned territory throughout Latin America. Partners are trained within the complete Odoo ecosystem to close deals successfully and handle customized software implementations. This is a sales job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries and how Odoo’s diverse apps (there are over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
Develop, cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners
Keep contact with prospects in Latin America who have shown interest in becoming Odoo's business partners
Meet or exceed monthly assigned sales quota by accurately forecasting, effectively managing a pipeline of opportunities, and advancing deals to closure per projected timelines
Analyze and report on partners initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
Work in a consultative fashion to design tailored implementation packages and negotiate its content with future partners
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Strong software and new technologies awareness
1+ years experience in B2B sales
Excellent communication skills
Fluent in Spanish
Curiosity to learn how businesses operate
Nice to Have
Previous experience with ERP
Experience in a SaaS company
- Additional languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401K Matching, and Commuter Benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- $100 towards a work-from-home office setup + the ability to pick up chairs, laptop stands, etc., as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property, whereas the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Free books for professional development
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate, growing team!
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
The salary range for this role is $50,000-$80,000. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. The salary reflected does not include commissions or variable pay, where applicable.
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks, and Coffee provided
Become part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.