Community Mailinglisten Archive
Re: Purchase Requisition Processdurch
- Allows consolidate requirements
- Generate requests for proposals to suppliers specifying a document type: 1. Benchmark value, 2.cotizacion supplier. These documents can be selectively generate only some products, as not all products can offer request all suppliers. These documents can be generated in batches.
- One of these documents can be as awarded and another group of staff can generate contract or purchase order directly to
- The documents can generate another area awarded contracts to supply drugs.
- Since contracts can be generated purchase orders.
- You have several configuration options
- If you are interested can contact you with us, it may be improved.
Open Click Aquí
Antes de imprimir este mensaje, por favor compruebe que
es necesario. Una tonelada de papel implica la tala de 15 árboles, y el consumo
de 250.000 litros de agua. El Medio Ambiente es cuestión de
Hello Community,I'm in need of Purchase Requisition process as Wikipedia defines it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purchase_requisition).What I'm finding is that the current "purchase_requisition" module is more oriented towards organizing a bid for a predefined set of products. 1 Bid translate to 1:N PO's.But what I'm looking for is a model where users can request the procurement of materials or services to the purchasing department, and this department can then decide to group various Requisitions to initiate a single purchase (or even a bid that would complete a number of user requisitions).That is, a model where N Purchase Requisitions can translate to 1:M Purchase Orders.Before we start the work to develop the modules to fulfill this need, I'd like to double check with others to see if there's consensus about the Purchase Requsition process.Regards,Jordi.--