Odoo Hilfe

2 Antworten

Chris TRINGHAM Hongkong

--Chris TRINGHAM--

| 6 2 8
Sheung Wan, Hongkong
--Chris TRINGHAM--

I am always looking for ways to help businesses get more from Odoo (and other systems).  

I have many years of experience with ERP and other business systems, both in the UK and in Asia (primarily in sourcing and manufacturing).  

My focus is on business requirements and system functionality, but I am also interested in technical aspects of Odoo (e.g xml and Automated Actions - which is forcing me to learn a little Python), and also security (e.g. Record Rules and user access).

Chris TRINGHAM Hongkong
19.06.18, 21:26

One possible workaround is to create a portal user in Odoo and then link that to an employee. 

Mohammed Amal N Indien

--Mohammed Amal N--

| 6 4 9
Ernakulam, Indien
--Mohammed Amal N--

Email : mohammedamal.n@gmail.com

Blog: https://www.blogger.com/profile/14877879550922602186

Mohammed Amal N Indien
06.04.18, 03:00

Hi,

The field sales person is a many2one relation to res.users(Users table). So if you want to select employees for field sales person, You will have to create a custom module for that.

Fragen Sie
Writer
Stichwörter
Keep Informed
1 Verfolger
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now