Odoo Hilfe

6 Antworten
Antoine Labalette Rumänien
31.08.18, 10:34

Hey, @Khidma!

Could you post your solutions please? I'm trying to do something very similar and I don't understand what you found out here.

Eliseo Tehuitzil Mexiko
09.05.17, 09:27

Create another table purchase_orders_line to save quantity, subtotal and maybe discounts or more info per product.

- products

- purchase_orders

- purchase_orders_line

Each  purchase_orders, has several purchase_orders_line and each line reference products with details like you want. (dive into the logic for invoices module.)

3 Kommentare
Khidma, Zied Haffoudhi Tunesien
09.05.17, 09:53

Thank you for your reply.

That's what I already did with 'products_orders_rel' table but I didn't figure out how to modify its fields from the tree. 'products_orders_rel.quantity' didn't work.

Travis Waelbroeck USA - Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
09.05.17, 10:03

If you review the core Odoo code for the purchase.order and purchase.order.line models, you should be able to find exactly the piece that you are needing.

Khidma, Zied Haffoudhi Tunesien
09.05.17, 10:32

@Travis, Thank you for your help, very useful reference. I'm taking a deep look there.

Fragen Sie
Keep Informed
4 Verfolger
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now