Odoo Hilfe

10 Antworten

Ivan Elizaryev Russische Föderation

--Ivan Elizaryev--
| 4 3 9
Ufa, Russische Föderation
--Ivan Elizaryev--

I tried odoo at the end of 2013. I fell in love in it and have been working with odoo as a freelancer for almost two years. In September 2015 I began operate as a Company and have 5 developers for now.

Ivan, March 2016.

Ivan Elizaryev Russische Föderation
15.01.16, 00:56

Try to specify active_test in context to ignore active field

<field name="remote_ids" context="{'active_test':False}">...
Eduardo de Miguel Spanien
25.10.18, 09:35

Option 1:

Put context on your field definition:

remote_ids = fields.One2many(comodel_name='model.remote', inverse_name='remote_inverse', string='Remote IDs', context={'active_test': False})

Note: This context is only applied when searching values.

Option 2:

You can add the context with {'active_test': False} on the action that opens directly the tree/form view, but if you enter on the register vía relational link (click on many2one or something that not implies Menús or Actions), you will not have the context because you are not using the action (and don't see the registers).

Andrias Yohanson Indonesien
23.11.15, 01:45

I wrote some code here the example.. it works for me

'jo_ids' : fields.one2many('jo.jo', 'employee_id', domain=['|',('active','=',False),('active','=',True)], string='No Jo'),
Sathiyan Indien
04.03.13, 06:51
  • Adding a filter in the search view for model.form should do.
  • You must have a "active" field in the form view of model.form view to use this,
  • <filter icon="terp-personal+" domain="[('active','=',True)]" name="active" string="Active"/>

Hope it Helps..

5 Kommentare
BREMSKERL REIBBELAGWERKE, Marco Dieckhoff Deutschland
04.03.13, 07:16

Sorry, I don't have a search view when the object is embedded as one2many field :)

Sathiyan Indien
04.03.13, 09:11

Then you must inherit one from the model.from

04.03.13, 11:06

It's not about showing active lines from model.form, it's about the a subform view of the model related via remote_ids (in model.form), and the implicitly included subform defined by tree and form in field name="remote_ids".

(And yes, of course field name="active" is in the remote_ids block form, as invisible="1". I also tried to add it to tree.)

saad Marokko
15.03.13, 08:22

Your one2many field object is 'res.users' ?

15.03.13, 08:34

No, it's not res.users, it's an own module in development. But it shouldn't matter at all, which object is related. (As long as it has an "active" field.)

saad Marokko

--saad--

| 5 4 10
Casablanca, Marokko
--saad--
saad Marokko
04.03.13, 06:29

I think you should override the search function of the one2many field object.

Fragen Sie
Stichwörter
Keep Informed
0 Verfolger
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now