Odoo Hilfe

1 Answer

Fernando La Chica Mera

--Fernando La Chica Mera--
| 6 2 5
San José de La Rinconada, Spanien
--Fernando La Chica Mera--

Soy programador con más de 15 años de experiencia. Casi toda mi carrera profesional ha girado entorno al mundo de los ERP. Conozco el modelo de desarrollo de Openbravo, de openXpertya y Libertya pero el método que propone Odoo es el que más me gusta. I am a programmer with over 15 years of experience where most of my professional career revolved around the world of ERP . I know the Openbravo development model of openXpertya and Libertya but that Odoo method proposed is the one I like.

Fernando La Chica Mera
20.06.19, 12:07

I recommend that you add a new contact to your client. This will allow you to choose it to follow the payment activity or send by email.

1 Kommentar
Olatam, Olatam
20.06.19, 12:45

Hi Fernando,

No, it doesn't. The Follow up Payment Action takes by default only the invoice contact email, and it doesn't allow to change it

Fragen Sie
Writer
Keep Informed
1 Verfolger
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now