Mariusz Mizgier

--Mariusz Mizgier--
| 4 2 9
SOPOT, Polen
--Mariusz Mizgier--

OpenERP developer

Mariusz Mizgier
17.08.14, 11:19

Go to the Settings -> Load a Translation, then select Arabic on the dropdown list. Next step is to go to your user profile and change language there - from now on you will be seeing OpenERP in Arabic. If you want to change anything, just 2 options below Load a Translation is Application Terms -> Translated Terms, where you are able to change what you want. Otherwise you can run debug mode and from each window translate what you wish.

Fahad Al Shidhani
17.08.14, 14:03

@ Mariusz Mizgier I already know about loading translation and making it arabic but I want to edit and add things to the fleet module, I cannot seem to find Application Terms -> Translated Terms, Load a Translation is the last thing in the menu.

EDIT: Thanks, I had to enable technical features on my admin to see everything else, I got the hang of it, thanks a lot!

Fragen Sie
Keep Informed
1 Verfolger
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now