Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc
1. Client Profile:
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas., Inc. has been in the United States for over 20 years and is a part of the Construction Equipment Division of Hyundai Heavy Industries, a global leader in Shipbuilding, Offshore Drilling & Engineering, Industrial Plant Development & Engineering, Engine & Machinery Manufacturing, Electro Electric Systems Manufacturing and Construction Equipment. Hyundai sells and services an extensive line of construction equipment and material handlers. Hyundai’s commitment to innovation is unparalleled in the industry and they continue to push the envelope when it comes to construction equipment capabilities.
The challenges clients was facing?
● Replacement of their core system, Nabicon, which was the hub for several other systems (WMS, CERES and SAP), As Nabicon was a very outdated and inflexible system, Hyundai needed a flexible and powerful system to handle the daily needs and the integrations of the various systems.
● Our sales system, did not had a proper tracking of our day to day sales activity, and was not easy to use, and was not able to share data among different departments.
● We wanted to redesign the product builder to keep track of our options and synch with the factory options codes from HHI Korea (the parent company).
● We were looking for all in one system track our quotes all the way down to the factory order that can be placed on the integration to the HHI Korea, allowing us to have a proper tracking of our machines serial number with their options.
Key Implementations by Bista to help Client to overcome the challenges:
● We have given more flexibility to the dealer to place orders through the odoo portal, also letting them sign their documents electronically and Track their orders at any given point of time.
● We have done a lot of integration with their other systems like CERES, WMS and SAP. So that these systems can perform their further actions based on the input and also show the latest updated information as Odoo.
● We implemented a system that syncs all the warehouse business process with the WMS system and gives a proper inventory value to the users.
● A two-way Integration with SAP has helped them to have all the Journal entries exported from Odoo to have numbers in their bookkeeping. And also receive the payments from SAP and processes the invoice or credits from Odoo.
Can Bista do it for you?
Off course, Bista Solutions provides a wide range of Business applications to the leading enterprise companies. For any inquiries or any assistance, click here or emails us on email@example.com